Shopko is now seeking applications for Apparel Salesfloor Supervisor.
At Shopko we are dedicated to delivering an outstanding shopping experience that exceeds the expectations of our customers. Working at Shopko will provide you with the opportunity to deliver this level of service to our customers, while working in a fun, collaborative and energetic team environment.
The Apparel Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Providing direct assistance to the Manager in the assigned areas of Apparel, Accessories, Active Footwear, Jewelry, Signing Merchandising, Planograms and Price Changes
- Overseeing teammate training
- Monitoring the sales floor to ensure teammates are performing assigned duties
- Providing input and direction to teammates on enhancing the customer experience
- Providing input on performance reviews and positive discipline actions
- Responding to corporate e-mail and directives
- Handling price changes and signing
- Ensuring customers receive courteous service
Minimum Knowledge, Experience & Skills Requirements:
- Must demonstrate Shopko’s commitment to provide exceptional customer service.
- Ability to communicate with and be friendly with customers.
- Must demonstrate strong leadership skills to direct and motivate teammates.
- Requires effective decision making skills for handling Customer and teammate problems
Shopko is a $3 Billion company
with over 18,000 teammates. In the retail and retail health business for more
than 50 years, we have over 300 stores in 24 states. Shopko continues to grow,
while maintaining our hometown feel in small to mid-sized city markets. We
serve our communities by providing distinctive name-brand & value apparel,
home decor, and seasonal merchandise and top-quality pharmacy and optometric
Shopko offers a professional
team-oriented work environment, career advancement opportunities, competitive
wages, and a comprehensive benefits package!
If you are accessing this posting from another website, please submit an application at www.shopko.com/careers .
Shopko is a growing company with plans to expand into 250 over the next 3 years. Be a part of a dynamic
growth oriented company. Join Team Shopko by applying now at Shopko.com/careers.
Shopko is an Equal Opportunity
Employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan m/f/d/v.